Ediston Real Estate is a UK property investment, development and asset management company based in Edinburgh and working with clients throughout the UK and globally. Trust, honesty and integrity are core values to a team committed to providing market-leading investment performance and client service. Through strong corporate governance and entrepreneurial flair, our strong performance enables us to partner with some of the most prestigious clients in the property industry including Pension Funds, Investment Funds as well as Banks, Property Companies, private family investors and Local Authorities.
Founded in 2004 by Danny O’Neill, Ediston has maintained an impeccable track record in the UK property market and has a focused and talented team of real estate experts, each of whom have at least 10-28 years’ experience in the sector. One of the UK’s most active property companies, Ediston disinvested heavily during 2006 and 2007 in anticipation of a decline in property values, enabling the company to emerge from the collapse corporately sound, well-respected and with no legacy issues with clients or UK banks.
Through active investment and an “eyes wide open” approach to the property market in the UK, the Company has gone from strength to strength since the market collapse, where Ediston:
- was one of the few property companies to have disinvested prior to the market collapse in 2008, allowing it to emerge financially sound.
- has successfully raised significant equity and debt since 2010.
- has invested across the UK regional markets since 2010.
- launched a Listed REIT in 2014. Known as Ediston Property Investment Company (www.ediston-reit.com) the company trades on the main London stock exchange.
- in 2015 and 2016 embarked on a major UK development programme, with an end value in excess of £200m.