Ediston is an Edinburgh based property investment, development and asset management company, working in the UK with clients from across the globe. Our core values are to be confident, creative and collaborative to provide market-leading investment performance and dedicated client service.
Through robust corporate governance and entrepreneurial flair, our strong performance enables us to partner with some of the most prestigious clients including Pension Funds, Investment Funds as well as Banks, Property Companies, private family investors and Local Authorities.
Founded in 2004 by Danny O’Neill, Ediston has maintained an impeccable track record and are recognized as a talented team of real estate experts who “do clever deals”. Our team has at least 10-30 years’ experience in the sector.
Through active investment and a clever approach, the Company has gone from strength to strength, where Ediston:
- was one of the few property companies to have disinvested prior to the market collapse in 2008, allowing it to emerge financially sound.
- has successfully raised significant equity and debt since 2010.
- has invested across the UK regional markets since 2010.
- launched the Ediston Property Investment Company plc, a REIT listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange, with gross assets of c. £357m www.ediston-reit.com
- in 2017 completed a major two year UK development programme, with an end value in excess of £200m.
- in 2016 launched a residential business to disrupt the market to take advantage of the shortage of family housing in central Scotland and use its development to deliver complex mixed use urban developments.