Purchased in May 2017 by Ediston with Europa Capital for £20.35m, reflecting a net initial yield of 7.00%.
- New letting agreed with Costa Coffee for a new-build unit of 1,800 sq ft.
- Immediate improvement of car parking and landscape management to improve visibility and car park circulation.
- Proposed new-build unit of 11,000 sq ft under offer to Iceland, trading as The Food Warehouse.
- The retail park is currently fully occupied.
- Ongoing discussions with a number of occupiers in respect of re-gearing leases, increasing rents and securing longer term income streams.
- Planning strategy to deliver consent for the proposed new units and to consolidate existing planning consents across the Park as a whole.