Purchased in April 2017 by Ediston with Clydebuilt LP on an unconditional basis.
- Planning permission was achieved on 16th March 2018 for a convenience led shopping park extending to 120,500 sq ft and for 388 apartments on adjoining land in August 2019.
- Construction work commenced on the shopping park in December 2018.
- Practical completion was achieved on 30th January 2020 – All construction works completed on budget of £16million and ahead of programme.
- Pre-letting deals were agreed with Aldi, Food Warehouse, B&M, Costa, Burger King, JD Gyms, Greggs, Card Factory & Indigo Sun.
- Aldi, B&M, Food Warehouse, Greggs, Burger King and Costa opened for trading in June 2020.
- Achieved significant regeneration through the creation of construction and retail jobs on a brown field site, with the residential development to follow.