The investment comprises an existing B&Q Warehouse and Costa Drive-Thru and 16 acres of development land with consent for up to 200,000 sq. ft. of open class 1 retail accommodation. It is situated adjacent to a 130,000 sq. ft. Tesco Extra.
Ediston acquired the asset in August 2015 for £15m.
- This is one of the largest speculative retail warehouse developments undertaken in Scotland in the last 8 years.
- The site now has town centre allocation.
- This is a major regeneration project and a testament to the ethos of the Clydebuilt LP fund to create regeneration, jobs and opportunity through the development of stalled or failing projects.
- All construction works completed on programme and on budget.
- Further leases completed with Marks & Spencer, NEXT, Boots and Poundworld
- Marks & Spencer have now opened their new 40,000 sq ft store
- NEXT, Boots and Poundworld to open doors to the public in Q4 2017.